Wednesday, March 29, 2006
- Name: Synova
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up on a farm in Minnesota. Went to the Association Free Lutheran Bible School for two years after graduation. Attended NDSU in Fargo, ND for a few years during which I was briefly in AFROTC, and got married. After that I started to move around, spending time in So. California, the Philippines, Florida, SF Bay Area, back to Fargo, and then to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Please can I stop now?
- Those Muhammad Cartoons again
- I won a prize!
- So what about illegal immegration?
- The things Roosters say....
- Fundraising for childhood cancer research - St. Ba...
- Why say "apologize" when you mean "grovel?"
- Freedom is Messy
- Screenwriting in New Mexico
- Where is the "honor" in "honor killing"?
- Bush in '08