Friday, April 13, 2007
- Name: Synova
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up on a farm in Minnesota. Went to the Association Free Lutheran Bible School for two years after graduation. Attended NDSU in Fargo, ND for a few years during which I was briefly in AFROTC, and got married. After that I started to move around, spending time in So. California, the Philippines, Florida, SF Bay Area, back to Fargo, and then to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Please can I stop now?
- Gore bans reporters...
- J. L. Kirk & Associates
- What global warming consensus?
- Blogging Code of Conduct... stuff
- Why do people love Conspiracy Theory?
- The Draft : Defining a moral war
- The perfect moral example
- I'm a denier
- I haven't seen it yet, but I have opinions anyhow....
- Senior Citizens Fight Back