Friday, June 01, 2007
- Name: Synova
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up on a farm in Minnesota. Went to the Association Free Lutheran Bible School for two years after graduation. Attended NDSU in Fargo, ND for a few years during which I was briefly in AFROTC, and got married. After that I started to move around, spending time in So. California, the Philippines, Florida, SF Bay Area, back to Fargo, and then to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Please can I stop now?
- They make us blond nordic types feel frumpy...
- The whole story from Michael Yon
- Chickens on demand
- Fat Rant
- Accepting the Rule of Law
- Don't Look Down by Crusie and Mayer
- Save the Dresden Files?
- How to communicate with teenagers
- Yellow Lady's Slipper Orchids