Friday, December 28, 2007

Why my husband and I don't date

We always end up in the same place.

The BOOK STORE.

NOT a cheap date.

But this time I was good. I put most books back on the shelf and only ended up buying two hardcovers. They are both book two that I already have book one of in hardcover. (It's just *nice* you know, when books that go together in a group are all the same size.) It's hard, but I'm waiting on paperbacks from several of my favorite authors including Lois Bujold and Wen Spencer.

I got _A Betrayal in Winter_ by Daniel Abraham, and _Sister Time_ by John Ringo and Julie Cochrane.

Books one are _A Shadow in Summer_ and _Cally's War_.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ymarsakar said...

I liked Sister Time. Although Ringo is really not all that skilled at doing the romance plot line points that always appear in romances ; )

It reminds me of the fights Prince Roger and his intended kept having.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home