Saturday, June 07, 2014
- Name: Synova
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up on a farm in Minnesota. Went to the Association Free Lutheran Bible School for two years after graduation. Attended NDSU in Fargo, ND for a few years during which I was briefly in AFROTC, and got married. After that I started to move around, spending time in So. California, the Philippines, Florida, SF Bay Area, back to Fargo, and then to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Please can I stop now?
- Bill Richardson, genius?
- Have you ever wondered how to evaluate a book or m...
- Symbolic summary of Lord of the Flies.
- 2014 Tulips
- Why no Wonder Woman movie?
- Albuquerque Botanical Garden
- Tent Rocks
- My Phalaenopsis are blooming!
- Freedom and Judgement
- The Rock (and proof I'm a nerd)