Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Name: Synova
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up on a farm in Minnesota. Went to the Association Free Lutheran Bible School for two years after graduation. Attended NDSU in Fargo, ND for a few years during which I was briefly in AFROTC, and got married. After that I started to move around, spending time in So. California, the Philippines, Florida, SF Bay Area, back to Fargo, and then to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Please can I stop now?
- Does violence define masculinity?
- My Dad's Hot Rod
- How long is a Novella?
- Art my kid did for me for a book that's not done y...
- Cactus blooming season, 2014!
- Awake in the Night Land
- Vengeance from Ashes
- What cause is worth demanding women be victims?
- June Garden Update (lawn? what lawn?)
- Bill Richardson, genius?